RouterCheck is the first consumer tool for protecting your home router, which is the gateway to your home network. Your home router is the computer in your home with the least protection, but the greatest vulnerability. If it is attacked, all the devices connected to your router are at risk. RouterCheck is like an anti-virus system for your router. It protects your router from hackers around the world, who have begun to target and attack routers.
Router security is a worldwide problem. Even the Wall Street Journal knows it’s a problem! Watch this great short video to learn why routers are vulnerable to hackers:
- To learn more about how RouterCheck protects you, read What is RouterCheck.
- To learn more about the threats to your home network, read Why Are Routers So Vulnerable.
- Who benefits from using RouterCheck? Consumers, ISPs, router companies, pretty much everyone!
- Curious? To try RouterCheck, download it from the Google Play Store.
- And be sure to watch our blog to keep up to date with the latest news about home network security.
- For widespread coverage of router security issues, check out Router Security in the News.